Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Previous Posts
- 'Isn't she loooooovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn...
- How cute is this little guy? It's making me re-th...
- Okay... so maybe the design of this little project...
- Working on something super top secret but it's goi...
- It will actually print like this. I was attemptin...
- In an ideal world it would look like this, 4C on b...
- Did I mention this was a calendar/poster? Oi vey,...
- Working on a poster design for the band SPOON. Ti...
- Kara had her cards reprinted letterpress, so prett...
- Just finished an illo job for photographer Chris B...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
Hey Linda, your work looks rad!
I remembered the office label animation people, Frank and Caroline Mouris. They also made this amazing animation the reminds me of your collage:
http://www.ubu.com/film/mouris.html
Couldn't find "impasse" the label animation but I ordered the DVD.
Happy holidays!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home